Dialysis Technician Certification Class $750
Phlebotomy Career Training is pleased to now offer their Dialysis training program.
Phlebotomy Career Training is pleased to now offer their Dialysis training program. This program is currently offered for $750.00 Students may add their phlebotomy certification for free. Payment plans are available. Please call our offices at 734-762-3220. Dialysis technician will learn about the dialyzer machines and their operation. Patients’ who are in need of dialysis are in last stage renal failure. End stage renal failure is a very serious life threatening event. Renal failure prevents the body from processing waste through the kidneys. The kidneys are responsible for filtering waste products from the blood such as urea and nitrogen in addition to other waste products. Kidney filtration is responsible for stabilizing the blood. Patients who undergo dialysis have suffered damage to their kidneys from either prolonged high blood pressure or complications due to diabetes. Classes at our school are taught by Registered Nurses. The book that is used for the class is the standard hemodialysis study guide for national certification.
- Wed/Thur, January 10/11, 2018 5-10PM
- Wed/Thur, January 24/25, 2018 8-2PM
- Fri/Sat, February 9/10, 2018 8-2PM
- Fri/Sat, March 23/24, 2018 8-2PM
- Wed/Thurs, April 4th, 2018 5pm-9pm
- Wed/Thurs, May 16th, 2018 5pm-9pm
- Wed/Thurs, May 30th, 2018 8am-2pm
- Fri/Sat, June 22nd, 2018 8am-2pm
- Mon/Tue, July 2nd, 2018 8am-2pm
- Wed/Thurs, August 15th, 5pm-9pm
- Wed/Thurs, August 29th, 8am-2pm
- Study Guide
About Your Instructor
Nancy Kimmel, PhD, CNP
Professor Kimmel, director of the school, has complied all her years of experience as a university professor to build courses with a curriculum designed to graduate proficient and competent students in their prospective medical career choice.